Background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stuffing Envelopes

So basically the only thing I've done in the past week for the wedding is stuff envelopes.  I haven't addressed anything because I still need tons of addresses and I haven't ordered return address labels because I'm not sure where we will be living at that point.  If I get into Polk State for nursing school and I don't get in anywhere else, we're going to have to move down toward Celebration or Kissimmee so it doesn't take me an hour and a half to get to school.  It wouldn't be a big deal because Casey's school is down that way so it wouldn't be any longer for him.  If I get into Daytona State, then we need to stay here because it's right in the center of both of our schools.  If I get into Florida Hospital College, we will probably stay where we are out of convenience.  So I haven't been able to do as much as I would like but I have 507 days until the wedding so I think I'm ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment