Background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New wedding band!

So I returned my old wedding band and got a different one.  I thought the old one was too gaudy.  It was an insert so there was a band on the top and a band on the bottom.  With the way my ring is, I felt like it was too much on my hand.  So I got one that goes on the bottom.  It doesn't go flush against my engagement ring but I think it looks good enough.  I'm going to have to send it in to get it resized (it's a little big) but I wanted to take it home to show Casey.

So here is the first one I had that I didn't like:

And this is the one I replaced it with:

Again, it's a little big so I'm going to have to get it resized, but I think it's a lot less gaudy.  It was also half the price which is nice because now I have money to spend on other things.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely see what you mean about the mad bling with the first set. I like the single band better. That was what I ended up doing but mine doesn't have any diamonds on it so I was able to bend it to fit right around the engagement band.

    I know I've said this before, but your ring is really just lovely.

    ReplyDelete