Background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Venue: CHECK!

So Casey and I went up north to book our venue this weekend.  The only place he could imagine getting married at is the Candlewood Inn so we went there to check it out.  His father, who is a well-respected DJ in the area, got us a good deal on the place and because we chose to have it on a Sunday, it was even cheaper than normal.

We went in and I automatically loved it.  They had a wedding going on outside right by the water so I got to see that in progress.  I also got to see what the hall looks like when it's all done up.  It's really classy and beautiful.  Obviously, this is going to be our biggest expense, but I was still able to book the hall of my dreams UNDER our budget. 

So we set the date for August 12, 2012.  I have a little under two years to get all of the planning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment